I’ll be trying something new (for me) this week, and trying to do some live blogging at ecomm2008.
The big draw speakers and Skype and Google, but like Stuart I’m more interested in some of the smaller, real disruptors and innovators. Here’s a few of the many sessions I’m looking forward to:
- Paprika: Voice is a Spice – Thomas McCarthy-Howe
- What the heck do we use the phone for – Michael Roth
- Mobile Voice Mashups – Panel
- Who Controls Wireless Access? Carriers, Internet players or the End User? – Dean Bubley
- Achieving Connectivity from the Edge (sound familiar?– Bob Frankston
- Telco 2.0: Re-thinking the Phone Company! – Martin Geddes
To name just a few.
I hope to see you there.